Developer - Frontend (Angular) m/f/d
Recovery Cat improves therapy for individuals with severe mental illness (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and recurrent depression) based on a digital measurement-based-care solution facilitating an outcome-driven, empathetic treatment experience. We’re currently funded by and based at BIH@Charité and are a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, psychotherapists, software developers and designers.
What we offer
- Location: flexible remote/ onsite Berlin. We have a nice co-working space in Mitte which we share with multiple other health tech startups. We enjoy each other's company and offer regular opportunities to work together in person, but working remotely also has its benefits, so you choose!
- Working hours: we try to be maximum family & life friendly
- Highly motivated & supportive team: from psychiatry over coding to business. We’re dedicated to having an impact in the healthcare system and work in close collaboration with doctors & patients. We have a good team vibe, support each other, and enjoy our coffee talks
- We’ll spin off from Charité in fall this year with interesting options for early employees
What we’re looking for
- Freelance contract for now, with possibilities for long-term hiring up from fall 2022
- The app is fully open source. Experience and/or preference for open source is a plus
- Interest or experience in the healthcare sector/ digital health. If you have worked on medical products before, this is an absolute plus (but definitely not mandatory)
- If you’re still enrolled in university, that’s ok too (we have different hiring options)
If you’re interested, drop us a short email with a few key infos about you (or your linkedin profile).
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Alissa, Andreas and Jakob